Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to the Wood's

Hi there to all of you that may be interested in following the happenings of our humble Wood Family. I decided to start these series of blogs to help record all the great things my children do and say. I'm terrible at keeping a journal, or scrap booking, but I thought maybe a blog might be easier to keep up with since the majority of my free time seems to be caught up on the computer anyway.

So just a little introduction of these blogs then.

I have this main site, "Into the Wood" a look into the inner workings of us the Wood Family.

Then I created a blog for each child.

It's me, Jonah, where Jonah can tell about all the changes of his new life in kindergarten and all the challenges and fleeting obsessions that come in and out of a 5 yr old's world.



Life According to Zai, need I say more? Isaiah has the best outlook on life and sees everything through rose colored tie dyed glasses. I think his purpose in this life to put a smile on each person's face that comes in contact with him.


Analynn's Tales from the Crib. Analynn is of course too young to really voice her opinion but I will do my best to interpret through my 'motherly instincts' what she is trying to communicate.

I hope you enjoy reading what each of us has to say and sharing our lives with us! We will try to stay entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment