Saturday, July 31, 2010

Humble Abode

So one of my favorite childhood memories is making Lego houses with my brothers and sisters. We would gather every piece of Lego that we had and create a mansion! We would have surveillance cameras, big screen tv's in every room, swivel chairs, gourmet kitchens, etc. They were pretty awesome!

Well today I made my first Lego house with my boys! We didn't have near as many pieces, and they were the larger Legos, but I think we did pretty good with what we had...A cute little house that any little Lego guy would be proud to have!

Come, take a tour!

This is Luigi (because my kids are obsessed with Super Mario Bros right now), standing at the threshold of his new home.

Over all view of the house...


Luigi enjoying each room.

Enjoying the finished project!
The boys added a staircase up to their elephant!

I hope this creates the lifelong memories of Lego building that I have...I'm sure this is the first of many houses we will build together, and they will only get better with time! (And more Legos!)

2 comments:

  1. Man, Luigi is living posh! Kinda jealous of his place. Your boys are so cute, I like how Jonah is
    Deigo and how Luigi is up in the tree, what an awesome climber

    ReplyDelete