Thursday, July 29, 2010

Toothless Wonders

My boys are getting too big!! They are now both losing their baby teeth!


Teeth are funny things...they kind of bench mark stages in our lives. When our babies cut their first teeth you know they are making their way out of infancy into toddler-hood. Losing baby teeth, even more knowing your little ones are slowly moving towards adulthood. Getting the teeth they will continue to have for the rest of their lives. You hope, that like good values and teachings, you have instilled good oral hygiene habits in their lives so that they can take care of them and keep them forever! And then there's the reality also that someday down the road I could be losing my own teeth again setting in being 'elderly' and the knowing that someday I will have to trust myself to completely let go and believe that they can make all of life's decisions on their own.



But for now...I will enjoy them still having baby teeth left to lose, and trusting that the tooth fairy is taking good care of the ones they have lost! Here is Jonah's tooth story in his own words.


New post at Analynn's blog too!

2 comments:

  1. Cute kids ;) Love you Becky, good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh me oh my, loosing teeth and all! they are getting too old, make them stop growing before i see them

    ReplyDelete