Monday, July 12, 2010

Pots and Pans

So anyone that knows us knows how much Shane and I love to cook! But that doing the dishes...not one of our strong points! Well yesterday I was not feeling well at all, and being the wonderful husband that he is, Shane let me lay in bed all day and watch Bravo while he wrangled the 3 kids and cleaned the entire kitchen for me! Such a sweetheart I know, I'm a lucky girl! Then today when I went to get a pan out of the cupboard for grilled cheese sandwiches I was met with this:
My heart just melted and filled with so much love for my guy. There was a time that I would get so frustrated, cause that is not how the cupboard should look. But after the way he took care of me, the kids, and our home yesterday, how could I even be a little upset? Of course, I couldn't keep it that way though, and after a few seconds it was up to my standards again. But I did it all with a smile and a giggle. And what a better way to clean?

1 comment: